SUMMER SKILLS LACROSSE CAMP PLAYER & PARENT CODE OF CONDUCT
By Participating In The Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp, You Agree To The Following:
Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp is dedicated to providing its participants with a quality lacrosse experience that combines instruction and competition with the opportunity to develop as a player and teammate. In its efforts, Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp is committed to preserving the honor of the great game of lacrosse and the true spirit of competition.
To help fulfill its mission, Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp expects that all participants and his/her parents abide by a Code of Conduct. Failure to do so may result in immediate expulsion from the event without compensation or refund.
1. Participants are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that honors the game and demonstrates respect for other players, coaches, officials and spectators.
2. Performing, permitting, encouraging, or condoning actions that are dangerous or demeaning to a player, coach, official or spectator is unacceptable.
3. Participants are not permitted to be in the possession of or under the influence of alcohol, drugs, and/or tobacco products. Participants are not permitted to be in the possession of weapons.
4. Participants are expected to wear all of the necessary and required equipment for participation in lacrosse.
5. Participants are expected to report any and all illness and injuries to a member of the coaching staff.
6. Participants are expected to treat all Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp / Baggataway Camps, LLC / UC-Santa Barbara facilities with respect. Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp will not tolerate any actions of vandalism or actions that result in damage to property. Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp / Baggataway Camps, LLC / UC-Santa Barbara will hold participants legally and financially responsible for any and all damages they may cause to the property or facilities used by the Summer Skills Lacrosse Camp.